Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A LOOK BACK...

A few days ago I decided to organize the tons of photo cd's I have stored in a large box. As I began sifting through them I was over come with memories and moments long past. It really hit home when I began looking @ these photos taken just 5 years ago. Where do the days go? My oldest will be leaving for college this summer, my next to oldest will be getting his license this year and my third child will begin middle school next year. WOW, life really does past you by if you're not careful!
A Look Back @ '04

I used the November sketch by Karen Cole. The sketch can be found in the November issue of Scrapbook Inspirations magazine.

I used Glimmer Mist 'Denim' on the piece of yellow pattern paper - to help give dimension and texture.


God Bless & Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Angela L. said...

What a super cute layout! I love how you used the Glimmer Mist...