Friday, October 30, 2009

~ DT Challenge @ Let's Scrap ~

If you’re anything like me, you absolutely adore the rich earth tones of fall, the crisp whites of winter, the brilliant pastels of spring and the bold colors of summer. Well for this weeks challenge we are going to focus on the colors of nature. I want you to create a layout – using any Let’s Scrap sketch – with only nature photos. There should be no people in your pictures, just the gorgeous outdoors. Layout size and sketch are totally your choice.
Here are a few layouts I’ve made:



Please upload your art into the gallery and tag with ‘challenge22’ + your sketch #.
One lucky winner will be chosen from the uploaded photos on Friday, November 6. I will be sending that winner this huge embellishment prize pack.

God Bless & Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Angela L. said...

I just love this challenge! Awesome layout examples and wowsers, that's some generous prize!