Friday, November 28, 2008

So Who Went Out...

So, time to fess up!  Who was crazy enough to participate in the time honored tradition we like to call "Black Friday"?


I must admit I was awake at 5:00 a.m., but only to use the bathroom and then climb back into bed for another couple hours.

Last year I took Adam out with me for some early morning shopping and was so appalled by all the pushing and crabbing that I vowed to NEVER be foolish enough to go out early again.  I did hit a few spots late in the afternoon and was still able to come away with some GREAT DEALS.  So the old adage "the early bird catches the worm" isn't always true. 

Well, if you ended up being one of the brave souls that concurred the madness - God bless you and I hope you were able to find exactly what you were after.

No comments: