Friday, August 28, 2009

You Are Back

This is a very special layout for me...it documents a great accomplishment for my oldest son. Jacob was in a major automobile accident back in late December 2008. He broke his right femur clean through and had to undergo surgery to implant a rod inside the femur. Much to our delight, recovery went faster and better than expected and this layout tells the story of how far he has come.
"YOU ARE BACK"
Here are a few close up photos...



I used this weeks sketch @ 52 Sketches 52 Weeks to help create my layout. They have a tremendous sponsor this week as well - Noel Mignon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning kisses are what make my life so sweet

Here's hoping your day is filled with kisses!
God Bless and Happy Creating.

3 comments:

kate blue said...

haven't been able to scrap some of the hard moments YET but I always THINK about doing it when others scrap theirs...great layout-love the b/w pictures making it look vintage.
KateB

Tamika said...

I love your LO using that sketch. Thats something thats hard for me to work from but I will try more often. Thanks for the demo keep up the good work!

wendy said...

Wow, this is a great layout and story. So glad he is doing well.