Monday, August 24, 2009

Guilty Pleasure

Is it really true - August is almost gone?! Where has the summer gone? I just happened to catch on the news tonight that the sun now sets @ 8:01 p.m. EST - sniff, sniff! I'm already missing those looonnnnggg summer nights. Well, to help my family out with the 'end of summer sadness', my hubby and I took the kids out to Sonic for dinner. 'Sonic' home of the absolute best slushies ever!

• Me - Lemon-Berry Fruit Slushie
• Hubby - Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
• Ethan - Orange Cream Slushie
• Matthew - Blue Power Aide Slushie

Nothing brings a smile to my family's faces (or a nasty freeze to their brains) faster than a delicious Sonic Slushie!
Get out there and enjoy what's left of your summer!
God Bless.

2 comments:

Rebecca Grinder said...

Lisa, thanks for commenting on my blog Outside The Box ;) I love hearing from other ladies out there who share the same passion - the most important one is the One, our Lord and Savior! Hugs, Rebecca

Carrie said...

MMM I love Sonic too!