Saturday, November 7, 2009

~ New Sketch @ Let's Scrap ~

Okay, I'm a bit behind the 8 ball this week. I've been running here, there and everywhere! All that aside, Let's Scrap has a new sketch posted.

This is the layout I created based on the above sketch.
'Waves of Fun in the Sun'

Let's Scrap has a great sponsor this week, GCD. Their prize package features papers and embellishments from their Artsy Urban collection - gorgeous stuff! So be sure to upload your creations into the Let's Scrap gallery by Wed. Nov. 11. Also, be sure to tag your work with 'ls125'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a reminder:
I have created a new scrapbook network - Art From The Heart. Please click on over, I'd love to have you join me there!
Art From The Heart

God Bless & Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

Hi Lisa! Sorry it's been so long...guess that is what happens when LIFE happens! LOL! Just thought I'd let you know that I have a FRIEND award for you on my blog :o) Take care!