Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crazy Summer...

It's been one of those summers, ya know the kind where the only time you get to rest is when your head hits the pillow at night! Well, I did manage do create a layout the other day =) This layout is showcasing one of my families many stops this summer, Buckroe Beach, VA.
"My Summer View"
I added some 'Glamour Dust' on the waves to give them a bit of sparkle...CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE

Well, the family is heading out again...going to the visit a friend who lives at the river this weekend. I'm sure I'll have tons of photos to share and scrap when we return.
God Bless and happy scrappin'

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Totally your "Summer View" layout. Well done.

Nathalie said...

I LOVE this one too!!! I am always so impressed by your work! :)

Stacy Milford said...

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT! Well done!