Thursday, February 19, 2009

~ Grandpa's Gals ~

Just this past January we had a wonderful 4 day visit with my husband's oldest daughter, Erin and her four children. They live out in Utah and we rarely get the opportunity to see them for an extended period of time. So imagine my joy when I saw this weeks sketch @ 52 Sketches 52 Weeks, and knew that I take the perfect photos during their stay. The layout below features Allie (3 years old) and Erin's newest addition Miley (4 months old). Seeing that Woody and I have only boys in the house, I was simply gitty over the chance to scrap girly photos and to use the color pink =)

~ Grandpa's Girls ~


Here are a few close up shots of the embellishments used and some of the detaling...






Here is a look at the #7 Sketch from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks:


Keep on scrappin' and I'll chat with you again later =)

No comments: