Wednesday, January 21, 2009

-- I Can See Clearly Now --

"I can see Clearly now, the blur is gone," those were your words. Poor thing you really never stood a chance, seeing that both mommy and daddy wear glasses. I was just hoping that the inevitable could have been put off a little longer, but it was totally out of our control. Truth is you look absolutely amazing in your new spectacles and I hope you enjoy seeing all those distant object that have alluded you for a while now.

This layout features Ethan and his new specticals...


I using both the American Craft puffy alphas stickers and the Heidi Swapp ghost alphas on this layout.


I had a great time creating this layout using my January kit from Transparent Touches & Tags.

I also used the #3 sketch from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks.


Thanks for lookin'. I'll be chatting with you again real soon!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Wow what a gorgeous layout! I love how the ghost letters look!