Friday, November 21, 2008

My New Flavor

I discovered this spectacular coffee while at one of my son's football games this season.  On that particular night it was bitterly cold - a night that made you so desperate you'd even drink the concession stand coffee to stay warm.  Well, to my utter shock the coffee was out of this world delicious.  I even made a special trip back to the stand just to get the brand name.  Come to find out it's a seasonal blend sold at our local BJ's wholesale store.  Needless to say, the next morning I was at the wholesale store with 3 huge cans in my cart!  

I must also add, their cans are each a work of art - I love that!  I've post a link to the manufacturer so, if anything, you can look at the cans themselves.

"My New Flavor"

1 comment:

Brook said...

This LO is beautiful... I love how you used that October Afternoon paper! And how awesome to document your favorite coffee. What a great idea. :)