Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Little Things

Okay, this just goes to prove it's the little things
 in life that really make me happy.  I was over at the bank recently, when the teller sells me an offer I just couldn't pass up.  "If you complete this brief credit application today we'll give you one of these FREE."  "Sure, why not," I said, and now I'm the proud owner of this awesome little radio/cooler combination - what a great idea!  We can so use this at the 101 baseball games we attend each spring. 

The radio part is am/fm with a built in antenna.  Plus it has an earphone jack and a plug for your ipod.  So now all I have to do is attach the ipod and it'll play through the speaker...ingenious idea I tell ya.  It's all about the little things in life...the little things.

Chat again soon.

No comments: