Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Is It Just Me...

...or am I not the only obsessed Webkinz fan in the world? I'd seen them many times on my trips to Ben Franklin, but never really knew what all the fuss was about. Well, a couple of weeks ago interims came home and Ethan did very well, so we offered him a small reward. " A Webkinz" he shouted. Why not I thought, they're only $8.00 and BF in right around the corner from our house - it was a win, win situation. Little did I know I was about to meet my next obsession! These precious little things not only look adorable and feel so soft and cuddly but they have their own cyber universe. A interactive world where you can play games, decorate rooms, feed and dress your pet, go shopping and interact with other Webkinz. Needless to say, I returned to BF the next day and got one for myself. I love playing the games and decorating different rooms. I'm in the process now of creating an interactive backyard - complete with a garden, grill, hammock and trampoline - how fun!

Meet Pepper - my black lab.

No comments: