Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Have A Sketch - Anyone Interested?

Well, I've been a bit behind the 8 ball lately...life has a way of jumping in sometimes and taking over! Ugh...

This is the first week in which 3 of my 4 boys start baseball. It's only Wednesday, but we have been gone to some field or another every night. Sometimes even splitting up to be in two places at the same time! I'm still not real sure why we signed all 3 up this year -
::note to self, think things through before signing on the dotted line::

I do have a sketch for anyone who is interested. Circles are a really big trend in the industry today so here is my sketch using "circles". It is shown in 8.5x11 form but can be easily transformed to a 12x12 layout.


Let me know how yours turns out. Until next time...keep a smile on your face and your eyes pointed upward!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Really cute sketch! TFS!